Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good Deal - August 9, 2009



Best Buy has these Flash Drives on sale this week. The 8G is only $20, which is a really good price. I like it because it slides in and out. I have one with a cap and I am PARANOID about loosing it. Last year I bought an 8G for school and I am always saving lesson plans, notebook pages, video downloads, pictures, and music downloads for school and I've never run out of space. Check to make sure that it comes with a lanyard, some of them don't (which is really annoying!). They do sell them separately.

1 comment:

5th Grade Science said...

FYI another good deal: I just got the 16GB with free shipping for 28.99. It swivels to open and close, no cap and no damage to the connecting end. http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-16gb-datatraveler-101-usb-flash-drive-yellow/q/loc/101/210912935.html